Arabian Project Equipment

  • Arabian Dredging Company Heavy Equipment

    We are the largest supplier of heavy equipment in Bahrain Be it a hydraulic machine or any heavy machine we provide good quality heavy equipment for rent in Bahrain

    Get Price
  • Invest Saudi Portal Homepage

    SAUDI ARABIA REPORTS RECORD HIGH FOREIGN INVESTOR LICENSES IN Q4 2020 15 December FIFTH MINISTERIAL MEETING ON SAUDI JAPAN VISION 2030 HELD Strategic partnership between Japan and Saudi Arabia 22 October KHALID AL FALIH SETS THE AGENDA FOR THE FUTURE OF GLOBAL FDI AT NEW DIGITAL SUMMIT His Excellency Khalid Al Falih Saudi Arabia

    Get Price
  • Arabdrill Arabian Drilling Company

    · Established in 1964 the Arabian Drilling Company ADC is a Limited Liability partnership between the Industrialization Energy Services Company TAQA which owns 51% a Saudi Joint Stock company and Services Petroliers Schlumberger a global leader in oilfield services which owns the remaining 49% ADC s drilling services are backed more than 53 years of operational experience and

    Get Price
  • AI Manufacturing Arabian Industries

    AI Manufacturing AIM a wholly owned subsidiary of the holding company Arabian Industries is an ISO 9001 2015 ISO 14001 2015 OHSAS 18001 2007 certified company and a complete solution provider focused on Engineering and Manufacture of Process Equipment Packages Solutions

    Get Price
  • Roots Group Arabia Distribution

    Roots Group Arabia is a group of companies operating as a single integrated full service platform servicing the construction sector in the Kingdom of Saudi Founded in 1981 and headquarter in Jeddah RGA provides design manufacturing fit out execution and procurement of construction related materials to medium and large construction projects

    Get Price
  • Home EXPERTISE

    Expertise is one of the leading equipment supplier and rental service provider in and GCC Project Support Division Expertise executes civil mechanical and electrical services and other engineering job related functions to the petrochemical industries Power and Automation Expertise along with ISPE provides services in the field of power and automation across Saudi Arabia Aluminium

    Get Price
  • ARABIAN MACHINERY AND HEAVY

    Arabian Machinery Heavy Equipment Company AMHEC is working in the field of Crane Rental Heavy Lifting Transportation and Heavy Equipment Rental Services since 2008 An impressive beginning in the field of facility management has also started since 2017 in major rig sites in Kingdom in Saudi Arabia for well known ARAMCO contractors We have a fleet of more than 200 medium and

    Get Price
  • Arabdrill Arabian Drilling Company

    · Established in 1964 the Arabian Drilling Company ADC is a Limited Liability partnership between the Industrialization Energy Services Company TAQA which owns 51% a Saudi Joint Stock company and Services Petroliers Schlumberger a global leader in oilfield services which owns the remaining 49% ADC s drilling services are backed more than 53 years of operational experience and

    Get Price
  • Bin Quraya Construction Home

    Bin Quraya Construction is one of the largest Saudi Arabian EPC companies in the Oil Gas industry Read More Locations Our Going And Completed Projects Projects We are Happy to serve You Business Inquiry / Service Request Other BQ Divisions A commitment to

    Get Price
  • Projects Arabian Hak

    Projects S/L PROJECT TITLE CLIENT S NAME CONTRACT # LOCATION REMARKS A 1 Replacement of 16 CS Salt Water Pipeline at Shedgum GOSP 4 Saudi Aramco /Al Gihaz BI 10 00243 P O P O No # AGC 004938/OK Shedgum GOSP 4 COMPLETED 2021 2 Repair Maintenance and Commission of 38 Process Analysers in Safaniyah Tanajib Plants Saudi Aramco P O No

    Get Price
  • Home EXPERTISE

    Expertise is one of the leading equipment supplier and rental service provider in and GCC Project Support Division Expertise executes civil mechanical and electrical services and other engineering job related functions to the petrochemical industries Power and Automation Expertise along with ISPE provides services in the field of power and automation across Saudi Arabia Aluminium

    Get Price
  • Saudi Arabia s Advanced Petrochemical to

    · Saudi Arabia s Advanced Petrochemical to build new PDH PP units Author Pearl Bantillo 2020/12/07 SINGAPORE ICIS Saudi Arabia s Advanced Petrochemical will start building a new propane dehydrogenation PDH unit and a polypropylene PP plant in Al Jubail in 2021 Its 85% owned subsidiary Advanced Polyolefins Company APOC has secured a Saudi riyal SR 3bn

    Get Price
  • Arabian Dredging Company Heavy Equipment

    We are the largest supplier of heavy equipment in Bahrain Be it a hydraulic machine or any heavy machine we provide good quality heavy equipment for rent in Bahrain

    Get Price
  • KJIC Engineering Construction Maintenance

    · SEPCO III / ACWA POWER / RABIGH ARABIAN WATER AND ELECTRIC COMPANY The Power Plant project was signed on November 2011 with SEPCO III for Fuel Oil System Piping associated Equipment Pre fabrication of Piping Pipe Supports Installation Work Painting Hydro test Commissioning Installation of ESP Equipment ID Fan FGD Installation GHH

    Get Price
  • AI Manufacturing Arabian Industries

    AI Manufacturing AIM a wholly owned subsidiary of the holding company Arabian Industries is an ISO 9001 2015 ISO 14001 2015 OHSAS 18001 2007 certified company and a complete solution provider focused on Engineering and Manufacture of Process Equipment Packages Solutions

    Get Price
  • AI Manufacturing Arabian Industries

    AI Manufacturing AIM a wholly owned subsidiary of the holding company Arabian Industries is an ISO 9001 2015 ISO 14001 2015 OHSAS 18001 2007 certified company and a complete solution provider focused on Engineering and Manufacture of Process Equipment Packages Solutions

    Get Price
  • ACC ARABIAN CONSTRUCTION CO Abu Dhabi

    ACC ARABIAN CONSTRUCTION CO Fast track project completion is one of our specialities assuring clients of consistently high standards within record time frames Our highly effective management accurate planning and resource deployment are key in making these projects possible We carry a full team of tradesmen skilled workmen and well

    Get Price
  • BAE Systems Saudi Arabia BAE Systems

    BAE Systems Saudi Arabia is responsible for all aspects of BAE Systems long term presence in the Saudi Arabian home market Working in partnership with its customers and Saudi industry it delivers cost effective solutions supported by in country management and technical capabilities

    Get Price
  • Saudi Arabia s top 20 construction projects to

    · From gigaprojects such as Neom to urban schemes such as Jabal Omar these are the kingdom s top projects of 2019 Saudi Arabia s top 20 construction projects to watch in 2019 HRH Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman Al Saud saudi arabia construction projects Vision 2030 Projects and Tenders

    Get Price
  • NEOM NEWS NEOM Saudi Arabia

    · NEOM project is one of Saudi Arabia modern projects megacity located in the northwest of the Kingdom and includes land within the Egyptian and Jordanian borders

    Get Price
  • KJIC Engineering Construction Maintenance

    · SEPCO III / ACWA POWER / RABIGH ARABIAN WATER AND ELECTRIC COMPANY The Power Plant project was signed on November 2011 with SEPCO III for Fuel Oil System Piping associated Equipment Pre fabrication of Piping Pipe Supports Installation Work Painting Hydro test Commissioning Installation of ESP Equipment ID Fan FGD Installation GHH

    Get Price
  • Mobile Crane Sales and Service Crane

    Arabian Crane Services together with Manitowoc strive for perfection and customer satisfaction Wireline Tools Gears and Equipments Equipment Repair and Servicing Repairs of Chasis Cabin Hose and Harnes After Sales Service Repairs in our workshop or at the site Crane Refurbishing Custom Designed Wireline Truck Manufacturing for oil and gas industry Chassis and Drum

    Get Price
  • Saudi Arabia moves on $5bn hydrogen project

    · Saudi Arabia moves on $5bn hydrogen project By MEED 09 Apr 2021 Last Updated May 18th 2021 17 19 Design and early works are now underway for Saudi Arabia s $5bn Helios Green Fuels project an industry source tells MEED The developer team aims for the Helios green fuels project to become operational in 2025 Credit MEED

    Get Price
  • Archirodon

    Saudi Arabia North/South Railway Project CTW 100 Track Laying Works Saudi Arabia Shoaiba Steam Power Plant Extension Stage III 3 x 397 MW Cairo West Power Plant Units 7 8 Civil Works Abu Dhabi Khalifa Port Industrial Zone Egypt Damietta Urea and Ammonia Fertiliser Complex Marine Works Egypt Damietta New Container Terminal Shoaiba IWPP Civil

    Get Price
  • Saudi Arabia moves on $5bn hydrogen project

    · Saudi Arabia moves on $5bn hydrogen project By MEED 09 Apr 2021 Last Updated May 18th 2021 17 19 Design and early works are now underway for Saudi Arabia s $5bn Helios Green Fuels project an industry source tells MEED The developer team aims for the Helios green fuels project to become operational in 2025 Credit MEED

    Get Price

Related Posts